Last updated 26 May, 2018.
Part One: All users of the Bombay Nights website and apps are promised that:
- Bombay Nights will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your use of our website and apps will be treated as confidential.
- All orders placed via our website and apps will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
Part Two: How we use your data
- To place an order or book a table, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- For our 'customers', we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use in stores, on our website or in our apps.
- We will consider you as a ‘customer' for 13 months since the date of your last order, but only if you opted-in to receiving marketing on our website or in our apps.
- If you do not order within 13 months you will automatically be opted out of receiving our direct marketing.
- Every time you place an order or book a table using our website or apps you will have the option to opt-in or opt-out of receiving marketing.
You can opt-out of marketing at any time by by contacting our online privacy team at
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
- We may use your IP address or other identifying device information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- Accordingly, Bombay Nights would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
- For people who have registered on our website or in our apps but haven't yet bought any of our products and services, we will not send you marketing until you have placed an order or booked a table and opted-in to receiving marketing.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at
Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
Part Three: How long will you keep my data?
- We'll normally hold onto your data if you're a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you're using in accordance with our retention policy.
- If you don't use our services or your Bombay Nights account for over 24 months then your account may be classified as dormant and may be deleted in line with our privacy notice and retention policy.
Part Four: Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email:
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.
Part Five: Cookies
Currently cookies are used on the Bombay Nights website to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before, welcoming you as a returning user and offering to show you your last order.
For further information on cookies please refer to
This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
Part Six: Disclaimer
If Bombay Nights provides links to other services, Bombay Nights is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Bombay Nights reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Part Seven: Contact Us
For any queries related to orders, please contact the restaurant directly by phone.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, please contact us by email at:
Customers can request a full refund if they contact Bombay Nights within 5 minutes of placing an order.
Where customers are dissatisfied with the food provided, they can contact Bombay Nights by phone to discuss the causes of dissatisfaction. In cases of dissatisfaction, Bombay Nights may choose to offer a voucher to spend on next visit, but this will be entirely at the discretion of Bombay Nights.